Registrations open on Friday December 13th, 2019
To reech the Registrations page, CLICK HERE
Date and times : Saturday August 22th 2020, Start at 14h at Saint-Rémy-de-Maurienne's lake
Detail of distances:
- 700m Swimming, at Saint-Rémy-de-Maurienne's lake (at the camp site)
- 20km Cycling (1200m of level difference) between Saint-Rémy-de-Maurienne and Saint François Longchamp, through Montgellafrey
- 4.5km Running (100m of level difference) in Saint François Longchamp ski resort, as 2 laps
This race is open to triathletes:
- INDIVIDUALS : From CADET category (born in 2004 or before)
- RELAYS : From BENJAMIN category (born in 2008 or before)
Détail of 3 trials:
- The SWIMMING will take place in Saint-Rémy-de-Maurienne's lake, 700m long
Click on the picture below to find out the detailed route of the Swiming
- The CYCLING starts from the Maurienne valley, to join Saint François Longchamp 1650 ski resort, through the terrible Montgellafrey uphill slope road:
20km, including 12km uphill with 1200m of level difference
• From Saint-Rémy-de-Maurienne, going toward La Chambre, by D76A (3,5km)
• Getting into La Chambre, left toward Montgellafrey by D76
• You start climbing while going through Notre-Dame-du-Cruet, and then you have 12km uphill and 1100m level difference !
• Crossing Montgellafrey village shows half of the climbing, with a water station
• Arriving in Saint François Longchamp 1650 Ski Resort, 2nd transition in front of the Balnéothérapy Centre!
Click on the picture below to find out the detailed route of the Cycling
- The RUNNING presents a 4,5km distance for 100m of level difference
You have to run twice a 2,2km and 50m of level differnce lap, which is similar for both S-1200 and M-2200 races:
• The Running starts from the 2nd transition Bike Park at the Balnéo, you run first along the Finish Line!
• You go along the Tourisme Office to go down-hill toward the Place de la Madeleine commercial zone
• From there you run up-hill along the snowfront and the Tourisme Office, and arrive Place de la Lauzière
• You then run in the comercial zone of Plan Mollaret (behind the Balnéo), where you go right on the little wood bridge
• You run down-hill to join the Balnéo next to the Hélicopter-DZ either to start the next lap or to cross the finish line!
Click on the picture below to find out the detailed route of the Running
Find out the Running route on OpenRunner
Time Limit : There is no Time Limit on this race