Registrations will open on Friday 04 December @ 12-noon
To reech the Registrations page, CLICK HERE
Date and times : Saturday August 21st 2021, Start at 14h at Saint-Rémy-de-Maurienne's lake
Detail of distances:
- 700m Swimming, at Saint-Rémy-de-Maurienne's lake (at the camp site)
- 20km Cycling (1200m of level difference) between Saint-Rémy-de-Maurienne and Saint François Longchamp, through Montgellafrey
- 5km Running (100m of level difference) in Saint François Longchamp ski resort, as 2 laps
This race is open to triathletes:
- INDIVIDUALS : From CADET category (born in 2005 or before)
- RELAYS : From BENJAMIN category (born in 2009 or before)
Détail of 3 trials:
- The SWIMMING will take place in Saint-Rémy-de-Maurienne's lake, 700m long
Click on the picture below to find out the detailed route of the Swiming
- The CYCLING starts from the Maurienne valley, to join Saint François Longchamp 1650 ski resort, through the terrible Montgellafrey uphill slope road:
20km, including 12km uphill with 1200m of level difference
• From Saint-Rémy-de-Maurienne, going toward La Chambre, by D76A (3,5km)
• Getting into La Chambre, left toward Montgellafrey by D76
• You start climbing while going through Notre-Dame-du-Cruet, and then you have 12km uphill and 1100m level difference !
• Crossing Montgellafrey village shows half of the climbing, with a water station
• Arriving in Saint François Longchamp 1650 Ski Resort, 2nd transition in front of the Balnéothérapy Centre!
Click on the picture below to find out the detailed route of the Cycling
- The RUNNING presents a 5km distance for 100m of level difference
You have to run 2 laps of a 2,3km and 50m of level differnce route, which is similar for both S-1200 and M-2200 races:
• The Running starts from the 2nd transition Bike Park at the Balnéo!
• You go along the Tourisme Office to go down-hill toward the Place de la Madeleine commercial zone
• From there you run up-hill along the snowfront and the Tourisme Office, and arrive Place de la Lauzière
• You then run in the comercial zone of Plan Mollaret (behind the Balnéo), where you go right on the little wood bridge
• You run down-hill to join the Balnéo next to the Hélicopter-DZ to start the next lap
• After 2 full laps, the finish line is 300m further at the first run along the Tourism Office !
There is no object given to the competitors at each lap. You have to count yourself your laps.
Click on the picture below to find out the detailed route of the Running
Find out the Running route on Trace de Trail
Time Limit : There is no Time Limit on this race