COVID_19 HEALTHCARE MEASURES
There are the Covid_19 Healthcare measures for the bib collection:
- Hand sanitizer gel mandatory, available at the entrance
- Face mask mandatory
- No printed document accepted on site (medical certificate and PASS Compétition) => documents checked on the online registration plateform, before the event
- One way flow, with marks on the ground to erspect the physical distanciation
- Only competitors allowed in the bib collection room
The Bib Collection will take place at Saint-François-Longchamp 1650 Ski Resort Tourism Office.
The opening times have been upgraded in order to limit the crowd:
- Friday August 20th, from 16:00 to 19:00
- Saturday August 21th, from 9:30 to 12:00
ABSOLUTELY NO RACE NUMBER WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ON THE START PLACE, IN SAINT-RÉMY-DE-MAURIENNE !
There will be no on-site registrations.
JUSTIFICATION FORMS TO SHOW
As said in the Race Rules, for the numbers collection it will be compulsory to show:
- your ID
- a parental autorisation for Under 18
- A valable justification form between:
- licence (between those listed ni the Race Rules - Article 3) in validity, OR
- certificat médical de non contre-indication à la pratique du Triathlon en compétition / medical certificate of non conter-indication of the practice of Triathlon as a competition, dated less than one year ago on the race date.
Without one of these forms, organisation and referees can not allow to collect your race number and take part of the race.
Other complementary informations
- For the relays, a medical certificat of the practice as a competition in the sporting discipline of your own relay is sufficient, or a competition licence in the Union of the sporting discipline of your own relay
- Exemple: For the first relay competitor, a medical certificate for the practice of swimming as a competition, or a competition licence of Fédération Française de Natation (French Swimming Union) are enough
- In every case, if your are not licenced from the FFTRI, you will have to fill-in a Race-Pass form and pay these Race-Pass fees:
Every race-PASS are available by clicking on the links below :
- PASS COMPETITION Distance M-2200 individual - CLICK HERE
- PASS COMPETITION Distance M-2200 Relay - CLICK HERE
- PASS COMPETITION Distance S-1200 individual - CLICK HERE
- PASS COMPETITION Distance S-1200 Relay - CLICK HERE
Every Race-PASS must be downloaded on your registration area, before August, the 19th
Race-PASS fees are included in the registration fares
- Foreign Unions: if you are licenced in a foreign Triathlon Union, member of the ITU (International Triathlon Union) you will have to fill-in a Race-Pass form and pay these Race-Pass fees.