BAGAGE STORAGE - TRIATHLETES BAGS
The Bag Storage service at the upper bike parc in Saint-François-Longchamp is not working this year.
RECOVERY OF YOUR BIKE AND CYCLING GEARS
You will be able to collect after the race your cycling gears left in the upper Bikes Park (T2) by the moment the last triathlete will have finish his cycling trial, (18h30 ish), until 20h.
IMPORTANT : for obvious confusion and robbery reasons, it will be MENDATORY that you present your race number (bib) or you race wristband in order to collect your bike and your cycling gears in the upper Bikes Park after the race.
The Bike route is not a circle track, but has separate start and finish and so our race presents 2 separate Bikes Parks:
- the LOWER Bikes Park in Saint-Rémy-de-Maurienne (T1), together with the lake and swimming trial
- the UPPER Bikes Park in Saint-François-Longchamp (T2), together with the running trial
The organisation will give out to all triathletes a big plastic bag (in your race number envelop) numbered with your Race Number. During the 1st transition (T1) after the Swimming, all the triathletes must:
- Put all your swimming gears and before-race equipement in this numbered plastic bag
- Close this bag with the 2 ropes (with sliding handles, like a trash bag)
- Put this bag in the pallet-box numbered, corresponding to each runner's Bib number, that will be positionned at the exit of the Bikes Parc. These Pallet-Boxes will be numbered by Fifties (0-50 // 51-100 // 101-150 ...)
Then the organisation takes care of bringing all these swimming gear bags back to the finish line in Saint-François-Longchamp, but will ONLY carry swimming gears that will be packed this way. They will be available for collection after the race next to th UPPER Bikes Park T2 in Saint-François-Longchamp, close to the Balnéotherpy Centre.